Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Farm Sale update

Well, we have an accepted offer for our farm. Although, we're not going to celebrate until all the buyer's inspections are done and we find out the results. If the buyer isn't pleased, they can cancel the offer. We're a little concerned because the house is over 100 yrs old and the barn is also old. We've been restoring the farm but there is still much to be done. The buyer seems to want to continue to restore the farm but we aren't sure if the inspection is for their peace of mind or to negotiate the price, which we won't do ...... we will wait and trust in the Lord.

Our prayer request would be that the buyer is satisfied with the inspections and that the price stands as agreed. The inspection is next week.

This is our barn which authenticates our farm! I think it is beautiful!

No comments: