Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bowling is a workout!!!

I took the teens bowling on Saturday afternoon for the first time in YEARS! Whew! I think I'll be able to walk normal today. I always get sore the second day after exertion so at least I didn't look ridiculous at church on Sunday. However, yesterday all the lactic acid in my muscles attacked. I felt like I needed a walker. I actually limped! My loving spouse said he laughed (to himself) when he saw me walking yesterday morning like an 'old woman'. It was a good thing I didn't see him laughing. Even the teenagers were sore. Sheesh! I guess that PE class has GOT to be added into our schedule on a daily basis. I figured out that if I exercised 5 minutes every hour for 12 hours a day, I'd exercise an hour a day. I'll let you know how that works out. ;-)

Well, gotta run.... we have a field trip today..... to a bowling alley!

No comments: